- What do you do when a problem develops?
- What is patience to you?
- Do you depend on yourself or others to solve your problems, or God?
- An abundant life in Christ means our problems are always smaller than His solution. Read and contrast Psalm 142:1-7 and Romans 8:28.
- How can declaring your situation as “joy” be of benefit to you? Read Matthew 5:10-11
- Remembering who we are in God’s eyes, serves as a great strength when facing any problem, Read 1 John 3:1-3.
- Since the testing of our faith produces endurance, what does the testing of our doubts produce? Proof that Satan knows which areas of our faith is weak!
- If we do not grow in trusting God, we will lack whatever it takes to face the next problem that comes along. What did the searching, rich ruler lack? Luke 18:18-22.
- Is it possible to be mature in one area of our faith, yet immature in another?
- What is not right in our life that needs wisdom and attention from God?
- Is there any other kind of wisdom worth asking for, than wisdom from God?
- Do we ever doubt God would share His wisdom, or run out of it, or that it would be so old that it’s not applicable? Read Isaiah 40:28 & 1st Corinthians 3:19
- Receiving anything more from God than what the world already has, should be truly treasured, so why would He refrain from giving good things to unstable, double-minded people?
- Why would the “wretched man” described in Romans 7:24, not be the same as the double-minded man in James 1:8 ?
“God will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, Jehovah, is the Rock eternal”. Isaiah 26:3-4 ~ For Jewish Christians would find great strength in Jesus being The Rock, (Matthew 7:25 & 16:18)
Leave a Reply